Tags24-Divisadero 28-19th Ave Along The M Bart baseball Bay Area Wanderer Brick Day Brickday Castro Station Clipper card downtown Downtown SF fail Frank Chu holiday J-Church Jawbreaker K-Ingleside L-Taraval Lost Weekend Video M-Ocean View movie Muni Muni Diaries music N-Judah Oakland photo Powell Station San Francisco San Francisco Chronicle San Francisco Giants Spinning Platters sports St. Francis Circle streetcar Sutro Tower T-Third The Castro The Castro Theatre The Mission TransLink video West Portal West Portal Station
The Fine Print
The online output of The M-OceanView Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States license. The M-OceanView Journal is a trademark of The M-OceanView Journal LLP in the United States and other countries.
Tag Archives: Muni
* Along The M: West Portal and Vicente. I'd imagine it's tough to be a palm tree in southwestern San Francisco. I can't imagine how tough it is to be a metermaid.
* Along The M: Geneva and San Jose. The work at St. Francis Circle is done. Welcome back, streetcars.
* Along The M: St. Francis Circle. The new concrete along St. Francis Circle looks as fresh as a clean towel. Rail service along the K and M restarts on September 4.
* Along The M: West Portal Station. Good morning. Where do you need to get to?
* Along The M: 19th Avenue and Eucalyptus, San Francisco. The northbound part of 19th Avenue is almost always jammed with stop-and-go traffic between Holloway and Sloat, even without the M's streetcar crossing over after Stonestown. Sunday is no exception.
* Along The M: Niagara and San Jose, San Francisco. The tree is slowly smothering the sign from beneath. See you later, Turko-Persian Rug Co.
* Along The M: West Portal Avenue and 14th Avenue. Both dusk and this K-car are creeping through West Portal. The day's heat is finally seeping away.
* Along The M: West Portal Avenue between 14th Avenue and Vincente. 87 degrees here in West Portal. Heat wave's a-comin' (supposedly). The warmth is hanging in the air in gouts, ignoring the breeze. This is not weather for pants.
* Bay Area Wanderer: Taraval and 19th Avenue. A quiet moment between the traffic on 19th. The day was blue-skied enough as to be non-representative of the area's regular weather.
* Along The M: Junipero Serra and 19th Avenue. Blue sky day at the big intersection as an inbound M-car bus pulls up to the stoplight.