Tags24-Divisadero 28-19th Ave Along The M Bart baseball Bay Area Wanderer Brick Day Brickday Castro Station Clipper card downtown Downtown SF fail Frank Chu holiday J-Church Jawbreaker K-Ingleside L-Taraval Lost Weekend Video M-Ocean View movie Muni Muni Diaries music N-Judah Oakland photo Powell Station San Francisco San Francisco Chronicle San Francisco Giants Spinning Platters sports St. Francis Circle streetcar Sutro Tower T-Third The Castro The Castro Theatre The Mission TransLink video West Portal West Portal Station
The Fine Print
The online output of The M-OceanView Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States license. The M-OceanView Journal is a trademark of The M-OceanView Journal LLP in the United States and other countries.
Tag Archives: K-Ingleside
* Along The M: West Portal and 14th Avenue. The promise of sea-level snow didn't come to be. The afternoon after our two-day snow window is cool and crisp, almost autumn-like.
This morning, Sutro Tower seemed to rise out of the fog above West Portal like Tolkien's Barad-dûr. Headed south on a K-Ingleside was a panda fan. Pandas commute too.
Muni has a delay right now between West Portal and Castro. KCBS and KRON4 are on the scene. Tune in to MuniDiaries for updates. Good morning.
* Along The M: Balboa Park Station. Shh, they need their rest for The World Series.
* Along The M: West Portal Station. Late, but not too late. Cold, but not too cold. G'night.
* Along The M: West Portal and Vicente. I'd imagine it's tough to be a palm tree in southwestern San Francisco. I can't imagine how tough it is to be a metermaid.
* Along The M: St. Francis Circle. The new concrete along St. Francis Circle looks as fresh as a clean towel. Rail service along the K and M restarts on September 4.
* Along The M: West Portal Station. Good morning. Where do you need to get to?