- 28-19th Ave
- Along The M
- Bay Area Wanderer
- Brick Day
- Castro Station
- Clipper card
- Downtown SF
- Frank Chu
- Lost Weekend Video
- M-Ocean View
- Muni Diaries
- Powell Station
- San Francisco
- San Francisco Chronicle
- San Francisco Giants
- Spinning Platters
- St. Francis Circle
- Sutro Tower
- The Castro
- The Castro Theatre
- The Mission
- West Portal
- West Portal Station
The Fine Print
The online output of The M-OceanView Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States license. The M-OceanView Journal is a trademark of The M-OceanView Journal LLP in the United States and other countries.
Category Archives: Bay Area Wanderer
This morning, Sutro Tower seemed to rise out of the fog above West Portal like Tolkien's Barad-dûr. Headed south on a K-Ingleside was a panda fan. Pandas commute too.
White fog hanging above The Cliff House. As white as a sheet of butcher paper.
* Bay Area Wanderer: West Oakland Station, Oakland. The sun is taking its leave of the East Bay and so are we.
* Bay Area Wanderer: Drumm and California Street, San Francisco. The view down the cable car line's gunsight at Drumm on this clear post-rain afternoon.
* Bay Area Wanderer: The Hub, San Anselmo. Gray day here in Marin. Clouds touching the top of Mt. Tam. Close out the NLCS, Giants.
* Bay Area Wanderer: Divisadero and California, San Francisco. Heard inside The Fishbowl this afternoon during the game: "When I say 'Cody,' you say 'Ross!' Cody!" "ROSS!" "Cody!" "ROSS!"
* Bay Area Wanderer: 2nd Avenue and Cabrillo, San Francisco. Along Arguello, just below the Rossi Playground and above the park, there's a series of blocks where the east-west streets alternate in the middle of the block. I've affectionately called … Continue reading
* Bay Area Wanderer: Golden Gate at Leavenworth. These buildings are relatively new for this area. Scent of cold concrete. Hello, Tenderloin.
* Bay Area Wanderer: Clarence Place headed towards 3rd Street, San Francisco. Away from the Giants' field, down an alleyway, a forgotten sprig of train track leads back towards 3rd Street. Ghosts have to commute too.
* Bay Area Wanderer: Ulloa at 19th Avenue, San Francisco. Warm blue day. Where do you want to go?