I still can't believe that the Giants made it to the World Series this season. It's dreamlike. It's as though my video game's Franchise Mode file sprang to life and suddenly this unlikely squad has gleefully outperformed their way to the biggest of stages by the slimmest of margins. It's amazing. Don't pinch me.
Topics chewed on include:
* How the Rangers can beat Tim Lincecum.
* How the Giants can beat Cliff Lee.
* The importance of Bengie Molina to both World Series franchises.
* Aubrey Huff and Michael Young's long trek towards the postseason.
* How will the two markedly different home fields effect each team's style of play?
* What the Giants must do to win.
* What the Rangers must do to win.
* Your editors' predictions of who will win.
Download now: TenAndFive.com_Podcast_2010-10-26.mp3